Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fishy pizza

In the previous entry I talked about my anger towards fishing and in the end briefly touched upon the cost/benefits of crafting Marinara Pizza. Yesterday I crafted some after 2 hours of trecking around Vana'diel for ingredients. It was more of an experiment to see if I would want to do it again in the future. The conclusion: I would.

Ended up with 5 HQ's and 7 NQ's, no breaks. Had 3 breaks making Marinara Sauce which really pissed me off. I have a ton of Pizza Dough left and 2.5 stacks of sauce, so I pretty much HAVE to do this again. Not sure how secretive I need to be about the following information, but it's nothing anyone else can't do in 30 minutes. I made a spreadsheet where I can update and calculate ingredient prices to see how much the synths actually end up costing. I can make my decision based on this whether or not to proceed. This works like the FFXIAH crafting calculations except that I use the actual common price of items I would pay at NPC's. Only fish need to be bought from AH.

As you can see they cost about 2k to make without factoring in HQ's from butter and dough or money lost from breaks. True cost will be more around 1700 gil.

No comments:

Post a Comment