Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Dynamis recap

I'll keep this short because I don't actually have much to say about it. Check the WoA Blog for pictures of drops.

Notable things that happened?
  • East Gate "inner" statues (inside the gate area on the grass) can't be done like the video in the next point. The first one seemed to pop mobs right near the NM statue. Will probably clear one extra statue (15 according to this map) next time to give me somewhere to run to when sac'ing.
  • This didn't work for me. Nearest "inner" statue has a weird pathing issue where it walks towards and links the two center moving statues and the whole gate area eventually. This probably happened because I started running too soon after pull making it redo its pathing. Kited and sac'd first pull towards the weapons' shop and Suri grabbed NM.
  • The rest of the West Gate was a series of 2 or 3 sac pulls with 3 ppl grabbing mobs off the train.
  • AF actually dropped.
I think I might start pulling on RDM/BLM soon so I can assist sleepers. However, I want a 102% Spell Interruption setup first so I can sleep trains even when taking hits. I need some merits for that first though, since I don't feel like waiting on a Solitaire Cape. Besides, If I don't rely on Muse Tariqah or Solitaire Cape, I can keep wearing Cheviot Cape and Genbu's Shield while being uninterruptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment