Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Homam Cosciales


I still can't believe it's finally happened, but there's no denying it: I have joined the Homam pants club (for men). I don't think people realized how much this actually means to me. THF was my first job and a job I still feel I've accomplished the most with. When I started building a haste set after Swift belt dropped for me, the thing I've wanted the most in the game was a set of haste pants. I've tried (but not really) to get people to raid Ashu Talif for Barbarossa's Zerehs, but in the end nothing came of it. Sure, when I got RDM to 75 I wanted D.Chapeau and Crimson Cuisses, but in the back of my mind was always Homam Cosciales.

The fight itself was pretty non-spectacular as Omega's usually are. Kingcem (PLD) died though, that was a little exciting. Interesting was that only one BLM was on pod duty. Without me adding a bliz3 to the mix things could have gotten rough. The one time I got a resist, it actually didn't, so I may be exaggerating. Double legs is loads of win.



You just gotta belieeeeeeeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment